Dear Kids,

This blog is especially created for you! I'll post small stories, puzzles, jokes, etc. (mainly old ones, occasionally new ones) for you from time to time. This blog is dedicated to three people: (1) My grandpa - Fondly known to all of us as Appappa - who told me so many lovely stories (2) My cousin and friend (Uncle S for you) - who keeps teaching me lots of things that I can do on the computer. (3) My beloved wife (Aunty P for you) - who likes to hear my grandpa's stories from me. Hope you like this blog - Keep visiting! [If you are not a kid (or a kid at heart!!), use this blog to entertain kids known to you!]

Love,
Uncle N

(Pl see the note of caution at the bottom of this page)

July 16, 2008

Misty, Secret Agent Cat

Misty, Secret Agent Cat 

Dear Kids,

Guess that I've been busy enjoying life while someone pointed out that I've not been regularly posting anything in any of my blogs.

Interesting to observe that my blogs are ALWAYS read when I don't post anything! Looks like I should post more infrequently.

Here's something that I just found - one which is frequently a childhood dream of many kids - to be a Secret Agent - What remains a dream to most kids, became a dream come true for a cute little cat. Read on to enjoy the story of Misty, the cat that became a Secret Agent!

Happy reading!

Uncle N


 

No comments: