Dear Kids,

This blog is especially created for you! I'll post small stories, puzzles, jokes, etc. (mainly old ones, occasionally new ones) for you from time to time. This blog is dedicated to three people: (1) My grandpa - Fondly known to all of us as Appappa - who told me so many lovely stories (2) My cousin and friend (Uncle S for you) - who keeps teaching me lots of things that I can do on the computer. (3) My beloved wife (Aunty P for you) - who likes to hear my grandpa's stories from me. Hope you like this blog - Keep visiting! [If you are not a kid (or a kid at heart!!), use this blog to entertain kids known to you!]

Love,
Uncle N

(Pl see the note of caution at the bottom of this page)

June 06, 2007

Kids attempts at finishing the sentence!

This list is apparently true - and funny to boot! This one will be enjoyed by the parents as well as the kids!

1. Better to be safe than ___

...punch a 5th grader.

2. Strike while the ___

...bug is close.

3. It's always darkest before ___

... Daylight Saving Time.

4. No news is ___

...impossible.

5. A miss is as good as a ___

...mister.

6. You can't teach an old dog new ___

...math.

7. If you lie down with dogs, you'll ___

...stink in the morning.

8. Love all, trust ___

...me.

9. The pen is mightier than the ___

...pigs.

10. An idle mind is ___

...the best way to relax.

Happy reading!

Uncle N



No comments: